Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, our teams are presently engaged in coronavirus cleaning throughout the Houston area. We pray that you are safe, and following local guidelines that have been enacted by most state and city governments. We are implementing CDC protocols for coronavirus disinfecting, to include EPA-registered disinfectants and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). SERVPRO of Friendswood/Pearland deploys fogging, electrostatic spraying and wiping of high-touch areas.
SERVPRO is performing all cleanup and bioremediation in accordance with the guidelines provided by the CDC and local authorities. The SERVPRO of Friendswood/Pearland team has the training and expertise to handle your commercial or residential property damage restoration, repair or cleanup should need. Our SERVPRO professionals can restore and repair your property following a water damage, fire and smoke damage, mold damage, or flood and storm damage event. As a locally owned and operated business we are in your areas, and can respond immediately to your property damage emergency.
Call Kimberly Robb For a Estimate – (281) 520-8197
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (281) 412-6211
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Friendswood / Pearland arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.